Monday, January 29, 2007

Am I crazy?

Probably. :) In addition to this being the busy time at work, and the girls being super challenging right now, I've signed up to do New Kids on the Block- a 3 week challenge for new digiscrappers, at DSP and I'm doing DSLR for newbies at Scrapbook Graphics. (This is in addition to all that cleaning I'm supposed to be doing- when I left work today, I think my desk looked even worse, if that's possible!).

We're in the midst of melt-down city with both girls right now. Is it something in the air? Or a phase they're both going through at the same time? Ugh- whatever it is, I hope it quits soon. Isabelle did NOT want to go to preschool this morning and did NOT want to go to dance class tonight. And now Rebecca does NOT want to wear a pull-up to bed (we started potty-training in earnest this weekend, with panties, and lots of accidents). Although, I guess it's fair- Mommy does NOT want to go to work tomorrow, either...I'm just sucking it up and dealing with it better than they are :)

No comments: