Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A bunch of random thoughts...

I just found a link to a funny website Recipes of the Damned. Meat milk-shake anyone? Ick...

The top of my desk at work in not yet in sight- but close. I found my phone book for the first time in a week or more.

We're letting Isabelle play hooky from swim lesson tonight- it wasn't worth the argument (and besides it's really cold and we didn't feel like going out, anyway).

After all the uproar over Rebecca and the panties vs pullups overnight (which we solved by putting her to bed in panties, and DH snuck in and changed her into a pullup when she was sleeping soundly), she managed to stay dry all night, and go potty this morning. You just never know.

I've got things I should be doing (but probably won't), so that's all for now.

6 comments:

justkc said...

So are you making Two-Penny Salad for dinner tomorrow?

Eleanor said...

Hmmm...actually, I was thinking of the Surprise Noodle Ring, with Creamed Dried Beef, with the suggested side dish of Monte Cristo Donut. (Seriously, who came up with those things?)

Laura said...

I've seen that website before - it's a riot. :) And the worst part is that people probably used to MAKE them and EAT them!!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Yes yes...I deleted my comment, mainly because I called Rebecca Eleanor and I thought how odd it might sound by saying "That trick with Eleanor and the panties". So right...that trick with the pull up and panties sounds ingenious! LOL!!

Christy said...

I'm glad you started a blog, although I'll pass on the meat milkshake for now. And I hereby promise to hound you if you slack off.