Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another blog challenge

from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

This one was a quiz to find out what cartoon character you're like. The quiz is here

My score was 37, which makes me:

36-43 points) You are Charlie Brown:
You are tender, you fall in love quickly but you are also very serious about all relationships. You are a family person. You call your Mom every Sunday. You have many friends and may occasionally forget a few birthdays. Don’t let your passion confuse you with reality.

I've been looking around at various meme's and themed blog posts. I have some friends that do the Thursday 13, and I've been thinking about it. Or maybe I'll just do my own themes- something to give me an inspiration to blog on, since my day to day life is so dull. (well, the interesting stuff I can't post about, since it's work related, and the rest of my life is boring :) )

We're going on vacation next week...and then maybe I'll be back blogging...or maybe not, you never know...

No comments: