Thursday, June 21, 2007

Booking through Thursday

While browsing through meme's this afternoon, I came across this one, and since it's Thursday:


Since school is out for the summer (in most places, at least), here’s a school-themed question for the week:

1. Do you have any old school books? Did you keep yours from college? Old textbooks from garage sales? Old workbooks from classes gone by? I have some. Mostly literature books (either text books, or actual novels I read in lit classes), and I have my old French textbooks. I still have some books from a class on Japanese culture that I did in undergrad too. And some miscellaneous literature text books courtesy of a friend who's mom was a teacher.

2. How about your old notes, exams, papers? Do you save them? Or have they long since gone to the great Locker-in-the-sky? Again, mostly lit papers- essays I wrote, and stuff. I've tried to be better about purging notes- the books are harder. I also have a folder of all the old stories and poetry I wrote starting in middle school I think- that's some scary stuff! LOL

1 comment:

Christy said...

I kept all of my college papers - on a 5" floppy! I was SO sure that it would last forever, you know.