Saturday, February 3, 2007

Frustration...

Frustration is 9:30 at night having just one last little thing to finish to make a scrapbook layout complete- and realizing 2 hours later that it's impossible, and needs to be redone in a different way. Finally finished though, and I'm happy with it. Today we spent the day shopping- mostly for birthday presents, for Rebecca, and for our nephew. Lots of eating too- yummy mocha and cookie for me as a late morning lunch, and a late afternoon salad at Chili's. We decided to get Rebecca a baby doll, a new doll stroller, and a doll high chair- I think she'll love it. I asked her a day or two ago what she wanted for her birthday, and she said "cookies". LOL. Not quite as funny as when I asked her a week ago though...she said chicken! :)

And the text on the layout below says "The preschool teachers asked Isabelle's class what they thought love was, in preparation for Valentines Day. The other kids said "I love Mommy". But not Isabelle. Her response..."Stuff you forgive about your family. And you hug them!""

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh it was well worth the frustration! It's GORGEOUS! well done!

Laura said...

Beautiful page Eleanor!! And that's a great picture - she's so sweet! :)

Heather New said...

What an awesome answer!!

I'm a scrapbooking moron, but I think your page is really pretty. :)

Chris Wasielewski said...

Oh that page is GREAT! And I just love Isabella's quote about love. You MUST do a page about that conversation. So cute!

Chris

Chris Wasielewski said...

Um, I'm a moron, I meant to say, what a GREAT idea to do a page about that conversation. LOL

Chris

cheribear said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Wow, that looks great!