Sunday, February 4, 2007

To-do

I read a quote a few days ago that I liked. "Make a list of important things to do today. At the top of your list put 'eat chocolate.' Now you'll get at least one thing done today." Gina Hayes.
Well- the top of my work desk is almost visible, I worked on my craft area a little today...but nothing has been done on my exercise area...instead, I baked brownies.

Isabelle was sick today, so she and Rebecca got to stay in jammies all day today. Just as well...it was really cold today. I only went out once, to the grocery store (bad timing- lots of people stocking up on last minute Superbowl stuff- oh well.).

I also did the "assignment" for the DSLR for newbies class at scrapbookgraphics.com. It was supposed to be a picture of running water taken outside, with different shutter speeds...but I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be able to get any running water outside...and didn't really feel like going outside to find out. It was a pretty neat exercise though- I still haven't uploaded the pics to see them full size.

DH and I watched half of Brick last night- then I fell asleep. No reflection on the movie (although it is a bit hard to follow)...I was just tired. So we're going to watch the rest of it tonight. And we need to reorganize our Netflix queue to figure out what's next.

No comments: